Social Media Assistant
Church of the Holy City is an inclusive Christian church in the heart of Washington, DC, and is a national leader as incubator for spiritual entrepreneurship. Now, you have the opportunity to join our dynamic team, and develop your skills as a leader and a creative! This position would be a perfect fit for someone with a background in storytelling through various visual mediums, social media marketing and graphic design, combined with project management and “people skills”.
You do NOT need to be a Christian to apply. This is a part-time contractor position. This position is remote.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Create content that tells a story, engages, entertains, and inspires
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop ideas and content
- Measure and reporting the results of a social media campaign, and explore new channels and trending content that we should be tapping into, such as TikTok and podcasts
- Write and edit written copy (and video files) for posts
- Design social media artwork and illustrations, using tools such as Canva
- Support coordination of other projects across marketing, as needed