Church of the Holy City, Washington DC is looking for a part-time church administrator to provide on-site management of the day- to-day operations of the church.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Church Administrator
· Works with the minister and church, officers to develop a budget, pay bills and manage cash flow using QuickBooks making payroll for all employees.
· Coordinates with the church Rental Manager and Wedding Coordinator to ensure there are no conflicts in building use by coordinating with the online program Peerspace.
· Coordinates with pastor and officers to produce annual grant proposals.
· Produce a weekly online newsletter using Constant Contact with input from the pastor.
· Produces a weekly Sunday service bulletin.
· Ensures that the church building is secured and well-maintained by contacting repairmen and overseeing their work.
· Maintains all insurance policies associated with the church.
· Schedules the cleaning crew and landscapers.
· Prepares online weekly worship set-up on Zoom.
· Works with Kastle security to manage alarms.
· Coordinates with the church’s website manager and pastor to keep the site up to date.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· At least three-years experience expertise using QuickBooks with knowledge of Constant Contact and Zoom.
· Track record of completing repetitive processes from start to finish and being capable of multitasking.
· Enjoy engaging with diverse people.
· At least three years’ experience working in a church office or nonprofit organization.
· References showing excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
Work Time, Environment and Salary
· Spends time in a private, climate-controlled office.
· Works flexible hours of 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
· The salary of a church administrator is $2000 monthly, $24,000 annually.
· Reports to the church pastor weekly.
If interested, please send your CV to the minister at email@example.com. Please no calls or texts.